A guide for QMUL staff
Please fill in the online booking form. Do not worry if you do not know all the answers to the questions.
When you book a project with the CopyShop, you will be supplied with an estimate number. Please use this number when you contact us, as it allows us to offer you a faster and more accurate service.
The process for each project is outlined below:
- Project booked – please use the online booking form or visit us in person. For large or complicated projects, please contact the CopyShop manager who will arrange an appointment to take an in-depth brief and agree a schedule.
- An estimate will be sent to you for approval before we start work so there are no surprises!
- We will agree production and delivery schedules with you..
- Smaller projects can be delivered upon request. Larger projects will be delivered to a directed address. Please advise on delivery location/s when you are booking your project in. Pick up from the CopyShop is welcomed.
- The project starts from when your final document/file is supplied with departmental budget code
- The CopyShop does not accept any responsibility for the content of your document or how you have formatted it. We will contact you if there is a technical problem with your file.
- If the CopyShop finds that the QMUL logo has been altered or that there is anything unfitting within the document, the project will be returned for correction.
- We cannot go into production unless a departmental budget code has been supplied or alternative payment has been agreed.
- A proof copy can be supplied upon request. This is highly recommended for larger projects.