A guide for QMUL students
The CopyShop usually operates a walk-in print on demand service for QMUL students – we print while you wait!
At busy times of the year, please follow our Twitter feed for up to date production times.
- For best results, files should be saved as PDFs
- We cannot accept artwork submitted as a Word document
- We have facilities for students to adjust their artwork in the CopyShop on PC
- Files supplied to the CopyShop in person on a USB stick will receive a quick turnaround
- Files supplied by email may take up to six hours to process dependent on workload
- Projects will not be released unless they have been paid for – either in cash, card or with a departmental budget code
- Collect your project from the CopyShop in person. Alternatively, we can arrange for delivery to private addresses at a cost.